Tis the season for SWEATERS! I love a beautiful and affordable sweater and one that does not ITCH!
I love how you can wear a sweater with distressed jeans, leather skirt, leggings, seriously anything!
And a sweater looks good on every woman at any age!
These are my favorites that are affordable, fashionable and would be great Christmas gifts!
2. Ruffles AND Emerald green?? Not a better combo. Love this!
3. This sweater is like your wearing the softest blanket. So comfy!
4. If it’s velvet, it’s most likely in my closet. Ordering this one now.
5. This color is beautiful and it’s cable knit.
6. I love the button details on this sweater.
7. Perfect sweater for a Christmas party.
8. Stripes are always on trend. I’m loving this striped top.
9. This bell sleeved sweater is so chic and gorgeous!
10. Love the peplum detail on this black sweater. And it’s only $19.99!
11. Love this casual hooded sweater.
12. This camel fitted sweater is great to wear with pencil skirts, overalls, etc.
13. BELL SLEEVES and RUFFLES?! Get out!
14. Anything leopard is always a yes in my book! Love the color.
15. This sweater would be perfect for New Year’s!
16. I just bought sweater and I love it! It’s $14.99! And I’m obsessed with the zippered detail.
17. Love winter whites. This one is perfect.
18. I love a good oversized sweater. And it’s camel. Win, win!
19. Everyone needs a RED sweater for the holiday season!
20. Love how this sweater is long enough to wear with leggings!